Thursday 15 September 2011

BOP & Banana leaves~

Every1 knows i am a cafe lovers~
i sat in every place can eat and drinks with acceptable price
: D

The first place i would like introduce to u guys is
BOP
I duno why it called BOP in short form..
(and it is not easy to remember, for this 3 irrelevant alphabet)
in Chinese word, means heavenly bird~ (  very straight translate : p)
which near Isabella and day dream.
 I like this place so much~  especially its interior design..



sorry for providing a low quality photo~
the major design in this cafe is,blue sky ,unique clouds and colorful pendant lamp
 ( all design with circle  <3 )
I wont go cafe alone~
There is always some1, 2, 3 or more hang out together  : )
He is the 1 always available
J
: )
Food and drinks are pretty good~
(dun hian lah)


yum yum yum~
bitting big apple, tht biao ge bought for me~
at 12am~
fat...


I love India rojak!!
but there is not many place sell India rojak~ -。-
besides~ there is a few place sells yummy india rojak~

This is 1 of the  not yummy example.

I think~ i forget to tell u guys somethig~
3 of us (doug, big mouth and me) took india food at banana leaves, which damn near  LKW.

If u are a Nasi Briyani lovers~
like this snow satyr.
u should come here and try
:) 

my darling big mouth~ who in relationship with me in FB~
(ONLY FB! I AM STILL SINGLE)
had her a little spicy mee goreng, but it end out with... damn spicy.

the last is me~
huh~
chubby~
in a pinky banana leaves and ..
india rojak..
: 目

No comments:

Post a Comment