Sunday 2 October 2011

Happy bday~ sept babe~

sept~ i had quite many friends born in this month!
all together~~~ 6 of them!
many... right?
ha~ i love all of them... so.. help to plan and celebrate with friends
although i m quite busy..

is a great chance for me and my foundation friends stay gather in every SWIN friends birthday :)

THE VERY FIRST  who i would like to intro~ is..
MR GABRIEL TAY! korean san~ : p

we go to a new place for us~
TEMPURA~
many swinburnian had their lunch here, it included lecture 

o.-
 simple environment with..
BIG portion food!
nice : D
  Ah gab~

Most famous dishes- pataya~


 and~ this is mine~
with damn many rice
 =。=


Sally ordered seafood meehoon~
she just ate 1/10~
and cant continue dy...


Gab expected we will celebrate his birthday~
and..

yah... everythings go on as what Gab expected... 




  so~ is time to move on~ 

the  NEXT is she~
SALLY!

dearly sally~
i love this friends~
especially her thinking style and how she behave~
she is just simple and straight forward.
 

Sally seldom complain~
and she make my life more positive and less upset
: )
 I appreciate her.. though we din always along togther~
lets show some friends leng face
 ; D
 Alvin~ boy always keep me warm~
 calala and Valerie Sim sim~
they are in smaller sizes~
 
 Charles, the most considerate leng zai boy..
(this photo din tell the truth*)

 Leonard~ english pro and cristian :)
english ei 神!


 lovely Amy~ kind girls~ sometimes i just wanna protect she...
some puboh ppl like take advantage from she~
so hate~ when i heard some cases
:(


lastly~ pedant soph and gad~ 
LOLZ!

MOVE ON!


Ah charles birthday~ at pullman -Kim bay~
just eat and chat together~ and...
he receive some present- (included the singing soft hammer~ LOLZ)
they just like to hit Clara with the pink pink toys~
hiax!

so enjoy all of d MV in Kim bay~ especially beatiful S shapes dance on beach~
SO NICE MAN!


HUUUUUU 3  mores to go~

Chee Tai and Andrew big days!

 with creative cup cakes :)
 


I appreciate this 2 bro~ they are so helpful when i need help and encourage~

All together are 10 ++ of us church bro and sis hand out together and celebrate : )
so many of us just chat and laugh in RICHMOND~

so miss grill fish there :(
Joycelyn and me
<3


Here come to the last

is wayne day~~
 first~  Sis Joycelyn and Li Chiun take out a "mushroom" soup cup cakes (cheese~ bukan sup mushroom lah XD)
I am so admire~ why the candle still can stand in the soup!
 after he finish his mushroon soup~
bigger cake pop out ~
 so many candles on it!! cake so bright!
baba, when u c this~ u know what i mean hoh?
teeeheee!

make a birthday card to dear baba~
(cant make this next year liao~ )
my friends ask me~ are u going to kidnap somebody? especially the one named Wayne?

emmm... no~  i answered~
so sweat!

I dun haf beauiful handwriting~ so.... cut and paste lah!
glad to heard from he that~ he  like this card~

make me happy 
: D

Sept over...
Oct is coming!
who birthday coming soon?






1 comment:

  1. WAH!!! Now then I saw this post. I must say I don't only like the card, I LOVE it very much..from bottom of my heart. Thanks THANKS THANKSSSSS!!! :) Why want to kidnap me leh? I pui pui good for sell? :) Haha...so touching and so interesting to read of your updates...love it sis!

    ReplyDelete