Monday 14 November 2011

are coming!

prom night is coming!
gosh gosh... i haven totally ready yet..
  • Nu bra~ no bought yet
  • retro earrings no bought yet..
  • high heels!?
  • fat haven reduce from my body.. 
  • pimples are still popping on my face.
Final is coming! within 3 weeks!!!
all of the subject are hard.
I will try my best to chop all these giant head down!
and eat them with bread as my breakfast~ 
yum yum yum.
God, i believe i can. because you are almighty! and always stand with me : )
I WAN TO PASS ALL OF THE SUBJECT!
and lets all of the glory shine upon u.

Holiday is coming!
I wan to celebrate a great Christmas with all my love.
& earn as many money as i can!
besides, experience are mounting too!
hope every things go smoothly...and pass all of the ordeal!
CHEERS!  and  GOD BLESS ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment