Sunday 8 May 2011

2011 Happy Mother Day... (happy monster day?)

Seldom "show" my mum out...
OK~~ this is my mum~ a beautiful lady who like to scream when she is scolding.
on her special day...
she never expect she will get any gift from her children, after she came back from Sibu. (yesterday evening)
She like to order my siblings and I.. (to show she is a queen on mother day?)
until a box of  Forreror Rocher and a branch of white lily appear in front of her..

~Forreror Rocher & Lily~
 She like chocolate and lily~ 
NAH! give u lah..
The present look so nice... 
because all choosen by ME! XD
She is happy to get these~ 
prove? um~ she cant stop giggling... 
i am sweat but.. u happy i happl lah!

~Sophia, Elva, Wilson~
lets take picture!!! naboh... u guys left me soooooon~ mum say..
my half naked dad taked this~ he really behsong~ because he is not in...
Sorry dad...  today is "mother" not "father" day..+ don show your naked body.. ^^
but we still love u~ 


                  ~Wilson + mum~
 Wei! son~ hug me lah.. !
my brother is still too young to hugging a girl lah mum..
dun force he~ 
see..
how stiff he is..












                                       ~Sophia + mum ~ 
cheers!
the camera man make me feellllll =.= dono how to take photo  izn't?




 ~Elva + mum~
sis~ why look so cool?
















A great day for my mum and mother all over the world.
HAPPY MOTHER DAY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment