Thursday 14 July 2011

Halo~MCD

I am happy tht Winter Sem START!
I LOVE my degree friends~
my oldest friend in Uni~

ha~ 
this is my first choc- top~
dear chung say it is nice.

how to prove it? 
take 1 loh~
 love the crispy choc~^^

my lunch~ 
hehe~ happy meal and choc top~


These friend had came back Kuching to say~ :
HALO~ winter ^^

My happy meals toys~
Alvin take it~
and use it as counter 
=.=
what he count is our bulu 
=.=

dono Alvin know o not~
tht shining little blue ball is in Alvin car~
ha~ left them~ and left the our memory there.
 his face like~ em~ comeout from~ 爱之家?
LOLZ!!!
just kidding~ babe~


Taked from happy meal kotak~
so cute and true!
thts y i like apple : D

miss all about Kuching~
Sophy is sitting on the bed and hugging my little VAIO.
only online can make me happy now~
ha
thanks LORD i still can online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment