Tuesday 12 July 2011

Westwood

Westwood is a well known western food restaurant in Kuching.
I never been there after i become a "Kuchingan "
but..
i month ago~
( sorry, this post had delay for .. 1 MONTH?!)
Calala and my lovely sis, had sit in here~

Halo~ menu~

Every of my friends know that i cant take chicken~
I like western food~ but i dun like halal western food restaurant.
Usually no pork serve in 
=。=


GRRR
as usual, Fish and chips or Grill fish 
will ate by monster Sophy`

this is what Fish and Chips look like ^^
i like the "tebal " fish~ 

 just few ringgit more than fish and chips, u can had a mix with fish and chicken chop..
look nice~ right?
ha~ it can make u VERY FULL!
I had just step in Pete's Western which just near my house~ 
not tht delicious and~ "not that many meat"

3 of us 
^^
after mum mum~
we sent Clara to airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment